Thursday, June 6, 2013

Tropical Storm Andrea, has brought us much rain. I'm tired of the rain, but we need it, and it is better than being in a drought.
 



Per the mechanic's request, I went down to the lake to check on the boat to make sure the bilge pump was working.  It wasn't, our usual luck with bilge pumps over the years.




The twin's lake...                                               

Jeremiah was a bull frog!


This is me saving frogs using the new net my son gave me. Don't I remind you of Addie, only 60 years older!


 It looks like this lizard has claimed homestead on the shells.

The gardenias are in full bloom.  They started out as cuttings that we rooted in water. The smell always takes me back to when I lived in Puerto Rico.



Dinner...

His - Salmon, collard greens with leak, avocado, and a salad


Mine - BIG salad with sprouted barley croutons, collard greens with leak.
Almost forgot the stain glass!  This represents my kids...



No comments:

Post a Comment