Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sunday

This stain glass piece is the mechanic's favorite. It is his pool table light.







Now that our kids are grown the pool table is used for our hobbies.  That is until the grandchildren are older and are ready to play pool.

The mechanic's side


My side
These are my mother-in-law's chaps, boots, spurs, cow bells and cowboy hat.  The whip was the mechanic's when he was a boy.


I made my own version of a taco for lunch today.

Left over lentil, tomatoes and lettuce wrapped in the above.
And dinner...

His - ground beef pattie with  corn,orange peppers, onions, tomatoes and spinach.

Me - same put a salad instead of the pattie.
I t
I tried this grass fed ground beef from Wards.  I hoped it would taste more like the kind of beef the mechanic was raised on.  He said it was delicious.


Another rainy night in Florida.



No comments:

Post a Comment