Friday, June 21, 2013

TGIF

Our neighbors ordered a new kayak. It was delivered yesterday by a semi truck.  Little did the driver know we just had two inches of rain.  To get back on the highway he decided to drive thru the pecan grove.  Needless to say he got stuck.  So we had fun watching a huge tow truck come pull him out.  The incidence took about three hours.






We had more rain today...this is the calm before the storm.


Again, the mechanic had me go down to the lake to turn on the bilge pump.  So I took these pictures.




Thank goodness he bought a new bilge pump today!


Dinner tonight.

His - leftovers from yesterday.

Salad and pinto beans in corn tortilla shells.
I love this tomato the mechanic brought home.


This is my view from the spare bedroom. I love the ferns growing on my palm tree.


And the stain glass...Book ends.


No comments:

Post a Comment