Tuesday, June 4, 2013

This was on my car  window on the way to work this morning.  It's hard to tell but it's a tree frog...It got blown away after a few miles :(

 ...and this little guy was on the sliding glass door.  The rain really brings out the frogs.  Isn't the mechanic's grass lush! The Saga palm got a trim this past weekend.


 I like to think my granddaughter is trying to save frogs from her pool.


 This stain glass piece is over our dinning/kitchen table.  I was into grapes back in the day.

I never could get a good far away picture of this lamp. After 15 tries the mechanic quit smiling and started eating.
Dinner...

His - Pork chop, kale with turnips and shredded zucchini with cherry tomatoes.
Mine - same but a salad instead of the pork







I saw this tea bag at work...tried it...Nasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment