Monday, June 17, 2013

Our visit with the grandchildren and their parents was wonderful! I have lots of pictures of the last four days.  I'm a little overwhelmed on how to share them on the blog, so I think I will post a few everyday for a while. Plus I am behind on the stain glass project pictures. I have today off from Fisher's Auto Repair (FAR) and from my paying job.  So... my day off started with this view...


Father's Day/Twin's birthday food preparations...My daughter was in charge of the chicken kabobs.
She marinated the chicken and veggies overnight and assembled them the next day. I assembled the Teriyaki Shrimp kabobs


 They were delicious.

The rain stayed away and we were able to play in the pool.

 John, Connor and Addie
 Stacy and her friend Jessica.
 The twin's older brother.
My mother.
 Me, my baby brother and the twin's older brother.
Chris, Connor and Addie


Today's stain glass...Back in the day I was into ducks. This was made for one of my birthday's...DeDe said it had the most pieces she had ever worked with....650!

Dinner tonight...

His - Red Snapper,  Shredded, yellow, zucchini squash patties and asparagus with green onions and tomatoes.           




Mine - same - no salad, had that at lunch.
To show what other family members are eating...the twin's older brother's dinner! Looks good to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment