Saturday, June 29, 2013

Saturday

Today started off wet...


Lunch for the mechanic was a BLT.



Then I prepared blueberries for freezing.



 Then I marinated boneless skinless chicken breast for dinner.


Then since I was being lazy I walked around the yard.


...the mechanic hates crab grass.


Fungus on a tree stump.



The mechanic did his chores...



The mechanic doesn't have a smart phone but he tries to keep up on his TV technology. So my son came over to help install Roku 3.



Me...I'm missing the grandchildren...




 ...and reading magazines...

The stain glass...a box.


Dinner...

Boneless, skinless grilled chicken breast. potatoes and green beans and a salad.

Father and Son...and I am now on Instagram...thanks to my daughter for setting me up.




No comments:

Post a Comment