Monday, June 3, 2013

I'm back!

Today I started opening up the shop for the mechanic.  We open at 7:30.  One of the symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis is fatigue. So after 27 years of 11 hours days he needs a break.  He will come in around 9:30, then I will go to my job. 

I spent Saturday working in the shop yard and cleaning getting ready for my first day back.  I have been gone for almost 6 years so I feel like I am starting a new job!



 Still experimenting with smoothies.

My 7:00 view this morning driving by the airport...


This stain glass is a little lamp made with glass globs.  My four year old grandson calls it a tree light.  It's suppose to be a grape vine. 


 Dinner...

His - Tilapia, spinach, potatoes, and tomato, cucumber and avocado salad.

Mine - Artichoke, spinach, potatoes and a salad






No comments:

Post a Comment