Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wednesday

It took awhile and lots of tries but I got this little fellow! He/she is building a nest somewhere.


I don't always save frogs....squished in the driveway


Since tests show I have osteoporosis in my hip, I am trying to drink more smoothies, as you can pack them full of powerful foods.  It is hard for me cause I like to chew...drinking is not my thing. After two of these, spinach, kiwi, banana, blueberries and coconut water...I was still hungry!

My boss has complied a list of the best 100 books. As I expressed interest, he recommended I start with Blindness.  It is about a city hit by an epidemic of blindness.  Authorities confine the blind to an empty mental hospital. You can well imagine what happens.

Dinner...

His - Pork chop, potatoes cubes, yellow squash with tomatoes, onions and orange peppers.

Mine - same except salad instead of pork

No comments:

Post a Comment