Sunday, May 12, 2013

Road Trip to Tampa

The mechanic and I drove to Tampa this morning.  We had a great trip down, not too much traffic on the highway.  But the Love Bugs are out.


Chris, I tried to take a good wildflower picture but dad was going at least 80mph and it was not easy to take a picture.


The mechanic brought his daughter roses for Mother's Day.


I tried to stay entertained on the drive. I'm still working on my sweater, hopefully I'll be able to wear it next winter.


I'm not a fan of the noise barriers the interstate has put up.  I think they are ugly.


This is why the mechanic and I don't live in a big city...


Arrived...


We visited and then walk nearby to have lunch.



They had pizza ...


...and I had a veggie sub...


Then we played...





After lunch we went for a walk...We saw turtles and bugs...




...the other grand-dogs...Zoey

 and Jackson...





then we walked for frozen yogurt..well some of us walked.

At the yogurt shop, you get yogurt and then you pick out toppings.  This is Connor's bowl. Addie isn't into yogurt so she had a lolly pop.


Addia's shoes and tattoo...When I took the tattoo pictures she would say cheese...so cute!

...our Addie...

our Connor...


The goodbys ...Addie is tired for our girls picture.


I must have been good...my gifts...shirts and chocolates...

and a plant...


and best of all...my grand children's hands...


And the end of a great day....driving home!





No comments:

Post a Comment