Saturday, May 4, 2013

The Week-end


Busy Saturday and a rainy one for everyone...

My son went to Disney World this weekend and sent back these pictures...



my son and Mickey...
my son's boss and his wife and daughter...
I did bookwork this morning in my home office...

Then I went to the mechanic's shop to clean...while cleaning I found this moth that matched our outside bench...I am still trying to take close up pictures...

I found a squirel nest that was in a customer's car engine.  The squirrel chewed thru the AC wiring. It cost the customer $210 to repair.


... the shop getting clean.



The lake was calm tonight...





Yes the lake level has come up.


And dinner...

Rib eye steak...

The mechanic wanted one of his roses in this post...so here it is...



No comments:

Post a Comment