Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wednesday

It was such a beautiful morning, I had to go down to the lake to take pictures.  You guys might be getting tired of these lake pictures but, I started this blog to find the beauty in my everyday life.  It has been found that nature reduces stress, so when I take these beautiful pictures I think of them all day while I am sitting in front of my computer.


I am still playing with close ups.


This time of year the mechanic keeps me supplied at work with his roses.  How lucky I am!


Someone has been fishing...

.

And someone is going to eat fish...


Dinner...Leftovers. We usually don't have leftovers, as the mechanic gets them for lunch the next day.  But when I make Polenta I make enough for two days as the mechanic loves it. The chicken is left over from me making stock.

Polenta, green kale, carrots, celery, onions and chicken with Parmesan cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment