Monday, May 20, 2013

Monday's Thunderstorm

The mechanic and I arrived home before the monsoon hit. The storm came from the south but I liked this picture because the yellow wildflowers are growing on our road, all in a straight line.



 We had 4.5 inches of rain in about one hour.  We had water coming in the kitchen where an outside door used to be.



We had some lighting and thunder.  We lost Direct TV...so we had conversation during dinner.

The lake is into the yard.




Dinner...it was "A" night...

Artichoke, Asparagus, Avocado and Tilapia 
I had a salad instead of the fish...The mechanic was given more lettuce.

And today I bought his favorite...Red Leaf.

 And I had on hand my favorite Romaine. If you haven't figured it out by now I love lettuce.
I wash it, spin it, then dry it on a towel then store it in a ziplock with paper towels.







No comments:

Post a Comment