Sunday, May 26, 2013

It's back and running better than ever!

After a minor problem...Chris was sent to Walmart to purchase the problem part.

We bought our 1970 Jewell (built in Sanford Florida) in 1982. The mechanic bought it from one of his customers who was elderly and could no longer take it out. 

After the repair, off we went.  Chris and I rode in the back of the twin's truck, just like country folks do.  The boat landing is only a few miles away.

The boat launch... after a year without our boat on the Lake.




 ...away we go...


It is nice to be back on the Lake, we sure have missed the beauty of it.









Back home the twin was waiting for us, he was doing what he loves...



When it was all said and done I realized I had my camera on the wrong setting.  Trust me, I won't be quitting my day job to become a photographer!

Thanks Chris for all your help with the launch!

No comments:

Post a Comment