Tuesday, May 7, 2013

This morning was beautiful so I decided to go take a few lake pictures.  I can't believe In May, In Florida I had to grab a jacket.



...and a little moon.



I am having transmission problems, so the mechanic ordered me a new transmission.  It will be delivered to the shop Wednesday.  So...I have to drive my Acura very carefully...I have to warm it up in the mornings and I can not pull out in front of anyone as it takes a while to shift.

So driving in to work is slow...enough time to take a few pictures.


Some kind of cool drilling machine.

Clouds over the airport...

This is my clean desk after tax season.  We are catching up on work that didn't get done during the hectic  and busy tax season, after that we will start getting ready for next tax season! 


Dinner...


Ground pork patty, mustard greens, tomatoes and avocado.

No comments:

Post a Comment