Tuesday, October 11, 2016

So far being 62 years old is Okay...

Stacy Amazon-ed me all the equipment and the starter kit to make Kombucha tea...
...and this shampoo bar I've been wanting to try...
Chris had me pick out a pair of gardening shear that I needed and wanted...
Gary took me to see Fiddler on the Roof Sunday at the Gainesville Community Theater.
The twin will be building me raised vegetable beds...so as you can see I've been spoiled.

Not to be left out Chaz gave Gary...
 My eggplant is growing...
Dinner...
Grass fed patties with onions and green bell peppers, corn, broccoli and leftover bake potato.
I'm not sure if other people do this but Gary likes to cut up all his food and spread it around before he eats it!
We faced time with Stacy and John and grand-kids...this is their dinner tonight... 
Spiraled green bell peppers with Piccadilly sauce



No comments:

Post a Comment