Monday, October 10, 2016

I got a surprise today at the shop...Stacy, Connor and Addie drove up to Gainesville to get my 62nd birthday celebration going...
We drove to Dominique's house to visit with him and Nana...


 Stacy took us out to lunch...Chris had to man the shop...

Addie was in charge of taking photos...these are hers...


My burger...I loved the knife presentation...(thinking Game of Thrones again)(almost done with season two).
Mushroom and truffle burger with fried sweet potato fries.
Stacy...
Seared tuna salad
Gary...
Prime rib sandwich with fries.
Connor...
Burger and cheese without a bun and fries.
...and Addie's...Before and after...
Mac and cheese.

A big thanks to my second shooter...

                                                   Stacy                                            Me








No comments:

Post a Comment