Saturday, October 22, 2016

I love having windows in every room...reflections are everywhere...
Snap chat from Stacy...they are camping this weekend...why this weekend you ask...we think it's because the GATORS and FSU have an off week!

I've been known to read a book because of it's cover...so I think I bought these boots because of the box!  Who knew Tractor Supply sold boots...
 I also bought a pair of rubber boots...I've wanted a pair since Gary got some many years ago.
Gary bought me the little clipper to add to my growing gardening paraphernalia...
The hardest part of getting the raised beds ready...was removing all that straw!!!
We enjoyed having the windows open today...

Dinner...
Spinach, brown rice pasta with yellow squash, tomatoes, onions and olives.
Starting season three!




No comments:

Post a Comment