Wednesday, October 12, 2016

I'm still celebrating my birthday! Martha drove me to Williston to the Cedar Woods Lake and Garden



It's an old quarry that Dr. Webber turned into a garden...
We had the place to ourselves...the variety of plants was amazing...I will share photos over a few days.



We ate lunch...
I need one of these at the shop...
Back at the shop they are drilling to monitor the ground for pollution from the Super fund site.
Chaz called me over to show me a dead bird behind a van front bumper...yep, I kept it.
Dinner...
Pork roast, baked sweet potato and more okra with tomato.
I'm calling this my birthday cake, but I'm trying out a new recipe for my son-in-law minus the pecans for him...I will test it out tomorrow with the guys...they should like it as it has over a cup of sugar!
Pumpkin Crunch Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment