Sunday, July 21, 2013

The Week-end

It's been a rainy lazy weekend.




When the sun did come out I walked around for my weekend pictures.
The tree cutting people are still clearing debris from the neighbors yard and their heavy equipment is messing up the wet yard and lime-rock road.

A few months ago the mechanic moved our compost container.  So now we have vegetables growing from vegetables we threw in the compost pile.

Cucumbers


Avocados 

Tomatoes

He even transplanted some in pots. 

Tomatoes

 Avocado



This Firecracker plant is a hummingbird favorite.


More Zinnias





 For lunch today I made myself an eggplant & tomato sandwich. It's one of my baby brother's favorite and he reminded me off how much I love eggplants (the mechanic doesn't).


But he did have a mango, pineapple, blueberry, banana, and spinach  smoothie. 


Dinner...Beer-butt chicken.

Salad


No comments:

Post a Comment