Sunday, July 28, 2013

Road Trip to Tampa

It was a beautiful morning for a road trip.


 The mechanic, the son and I drove down to Tampa in the Oldsmobile.


After lunch my son-in-law surprised me with a Dragon fruit.  Evidently they are popular in Tampa. Addie thought it was pretty.




This is what it looks like cut open.  I really liked it. It has a mild flavor and the texture is like a kiwi.


After lunch my daughter and I went shopping at the International Mall.  She will start her new job Monday and wanted to pick up a few things.




While we were shopping...the grandchildren watched a movie.


and ate candy...from their uncle....





For dinner my son-in-law grilled Mahi-Mahi fillets.  He used caper and lemon as a marinate. It was delicious.


 Connor and Addie had chicken nuggets instead of the fish.







We had a great visit.  We were lucky to have Stacy's friend, Jessica stop by for dinner and was able to take this family picture.


Tampa city view...driving home.


The mechanic likes to buy lottery tickets when we travel...as usual we didn't even get one number!


No comments:

Post a Comment