Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunday

I had a busy day doing chores. I decided to make a vegetable stock instead of my usual chicken, as I am trying to cut down on animal stuff. I think it turned out good. My mother suggested I keep the outer onion skin on while cooking so the broth would have a nice golden color.


My weekend smoothie was mango, pineapple, spinach, and coconut water.  It was sooo good!


The mechanic trimmed the Gardenia bushes and I hauled out the debre.  In the process we upset a water snake. Here he/she is at our sliding glass door.

We have lots of Swallow Tail Butterflies around the yard.

 I love the editing feature on my camera.

Dinner...

His - pork pattie with saute mushrooms, onions, red bell peppers, leftover bake potato and a salad

Mine - brown rice with saute mushroom, onions, red bell peppers and a salad

No comments:

Post a Comment