Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday

I am a big shell lover.  So image to my surprise when I discovered my son-in-law's driveway was all shells!  The cutest little shells you have ever seen. I can't believe people drive over and crush these shells.


So I spent some time Saturday looking for shell in the driveway.  I even got some help.




 There were so many, I had to make myself stop collecting.  After all they need a driveway.



They are so tiny.

I used a large glass container to display them...so I can collect more on my next visit.  My son-in-law said he would let me know next time he orders a load. :)


Dinner...

Pork chop, pineapple slice,  zucchini, carrots and celery over brown rice and an artichoke.
I was hungry and forgot to take a picture of my plate.  I ate the same without the pork chop.

No comments:

Post a Comment