Wednesday, July 3, 2013

TGIF ON A WEDNESDAY

The mechanic and I have four days off! No big plans.  Fireworks with our son and the twin, lots of food and if the weather permits boat rides.

I became a naturalized citizen in Miami back in 1973. My family was headed back to Germany for a military tour.  To become a citizen you had to live in the USA 5 consecutive years.  So with a special court hearing my mother and I became American citizens.  The judge said he enjoyed this part of his job as naturalized citizens made the best citizens because they really wanted to live in America.They are grateful for all this country has to offer.

Dinner...

His - fillet, garlic potatoes, corn and tomato salad.


Mine - Salad, garlic potatoes, corn and chic peas.
 Road bird...looking for their dinner?






No comments:

Post a Comment