Saturday, July 13, 2013

Saturday

Someone fishing early in the morning.


Lunch...tomato and cucumber sandwich.

...topped off with a smoothie.



Then I had a busy day of shopping at the mall (not my favorite thing to do). My sister-in-law who works there helped me put together outfits. Thanks Jan.

I also did paper work at FAR.

On my lime-rock road I see we will be losing a neighbor.



Yesterday the dishwasher repair man let a large Skink in the house.  I have been trying most of the day to chase him out.
No luck so far.  He ended up in our bedroom, so it looks like I won't be getting out of bed in the dark until we get him out!



 Sunrises are over the lake ...  Sunsets are over the pecan grove.


 Dinner

Barbecue chicken, conch peas, asparagus, tomatoes, potatoes with green beans.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment