Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Wednesday


So it's been six years of blogging, who knew I would keep it up this long. I mainly do it as a creative outlet and for Stacy and Chris. Thanks to those of you who also choose to have a look into our little bit of paradise. I used this break to see if I was done with this project or will I keep it going for another year.

It was 32 degrees this morning! A little frost on the roof...


The tradition is the new guy gets to seal the shop's vents...good thing Devin isn't afraid of heights...


Looks like the twin is enjoying the cold weather...


Wards also sells hay...some lucky animal will have some...not sure if it's for food or bedding.


A few photo's from Thanksgiving...



love John...photo bombing!

mom and Dom joined us after a two year absence






my best helper...well, after Stacy that is

my best eater
the grandchildren made the table decorations 
Dinner...

corn bread

bean soup
not always the case

No comments:

Post a Comment