Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Wednesday

cold and windy

I went to Jan's Dillard's store opening...the new women's store is beautiful. It reminds me of stores in Tampa...and we sure did need a high end clothing store for people who don't clothes shop on line.
Also it made it less sad to have had our Macy's store close.


I did miss most of the activities as I was in physical therapy😅


I was a little overwhelmed with all the huge selections of everything...


I did get in a little visit with Jan...


So...as expensive as tires are I wonder why anyone would choose oversize tires😵


Devin told me this little press (bought at a thrift store) has been at everyone of his jobs...

texas toast,  three different cheeses and lunch meat

During our girls getaway Addie wasn't into photography as she usually is...the only photo she wanted to take was of this horse...


Dinner...

raspberry kale salad

Salmon and air fries

pumpkin cake for the boy's at work tomorrow





No comments:

Post a Comment