Friday, November 2, 2018

TGIF


This morning Elvin sent me this photo of a double rainbow across the shop...


It's been one rainy overcast day...


Gary and Devin had a bet...Devin learned not to bet Gary as he lost and had to buy the gang lunch...Sonny's...$80.00 poorer...


We are lucky to have a library in our little deserted town...It's a small converted house...


So I was so surprised and excited to see this on the main 301 drag...


The are converting the deserted Dollar General store into a much larger and newer library!


It's rare to find Brussel  sprouts on their stem and they are so much better tasting than when you buy them loose. My produce guy (Ivan) at Wards helped me pick out the best and largest stem😏I'll probably eat them all as they aren't the family's favorite.


So I never thought I would miss drug commercials but with all these political ones I will be glad when next week is over...


Dinner...for me as Gary ate Sonny's leftovers...

Kale salad

Brussel sprouts, potato, onion and brown rice soup

Gary and Chris like lots of chocolate chips in their pumpkin, oatmeal and banana muffins.




No comments:

Post a Comment