Monday, November 5, 2018

In case I haven't whined enough to everyone I see...I hate time change! 

 Stacy's morning view...


Love mom's new area rug...


Gary saw his orthopedic surgeon's PA and got a great report...no need to be seen again unless he has a problem or needs his other foot fixed...


 So...one of our customer's stopped by to see if we could remove a gas can nozzle that they shoved in their gas cap opening and can't get out...we said leave it with us and we will...so they made an appointment and will be back...


Ordered and just received...


Dinner...

salad

steak, left over potato and Brussels sprouts baked with maple syrup
I used maple syrup hoping Gary and Chris will help me eat some of the Brussels sprouts I bought last week
so far Gary said he liked them cooked this way and ate all on his plate😄😄😄
well'll see what Chris says
maple syrup...I need to remember that ingredient




No comments:

Post a Comment