Monday, November 12, 2018

GIRLS GET AWAY






Saturday I got picked up by Stacy, Carol, Nancy and Addie for a girls three day getaway to St. Augustine...


 The sun didn't shine much...but...it wasn't cold or rainy...so I'd say it was perfect...


We had a great condo with awesome views...no complaints from Addie.



The grandmas and Addie did a lot of walking and the big girls did a lot of jogging...


 The beach was covered with these unusual green pods...we aren't sure what they are...






 Yep, I brought a few home for Gary to grow...


 Stacy wouldn't let me bring these dead critters homešŸ˜ 




Our water bug...






We also had good food...

locally grown salad veggies


spicy clam chowder

fish taco

soy latte
We enjoyed putting together puzzles...

well Nancy, Carol, Addie and Stacy did...I watched...puzzle challenged I am

played Taboo...old against young...we lost

i had fun with my phone camera


No comments:

Post a Comment