Sunday, November 4, 2018

Sunday



Yesterday, Martha, my best friend's daughter got married...




Becky and Chris tied the knot in Micanopy...


It was a beautiful wedding...and a beautiful dress...


Martha and Joe have raised a beautiful daughter inside and out...


They did the same great job with her older sister Mary...This is Mary and her fiance, Nathan, he is from Australia...(love his accent)...


I loved the beautiful flower arrangements...


And of course, Martha made her daughter's wedding cake...


 And it was cool enough for me to use my Acura's seat warmer for the drive home!


Meanwhile, my daughter and John and the grand-children enjoyed a camping trip...


I stole this from John's snap chat...a little blurry...but you get the idea the kids had a blast!


Photo from Stacy...her view.


Dinner...

Salad
 These dinner photos were taken after dark...as time has changed...we are still eating at 6:00 but in the dark! I hate time change😣😣😣😣

Baked potato, baked chicken and zipper peas



No comments:

Post a Comment