Wednesday, September 26, 2018



Yep, was able to put on these earrings and necklace!


Gary and I went to my orthopedic appointment today...Dr. Dell is always an least an hour late...so we catch up on our reading. My range of motion went from 118 last week to 132 today.  Dr. Dell said I was doing good but have a way to go and to keep aggressively working the elbow 😫


The fracture is healed...


Busy, busy and busy...


Elvin attended his son's schools "Dad Day" and got to the shop hungry...as usual...




Chris and Elvin requested a dump cake...half with nuts and half without...


When my family lived in California in the early 60's my mother would watch Jack Lalanne' workouts on TV and we would all workout with him.  I've always loved him especially when he made us all take deep breaths.

No comments:

Post a Comment