Thursday, September 6, 2018


Team meeting...


I'm showing Chris and JT I can now cross my arms! (messy hair cause my blow dryer died😭)


Shiny new parts for the twin's old truck...(photos from Chris)


Devin...starting to install the twin's new engine...Devin really gets INTO his work!


Tiny, very dirty air filter (6" by 2") for an 03 Lexus seat A/C...


The boot the orthopedic people gave Gary is placing undo pressure on his artificial hip...so of course he  modified it...or rather he went back to the original shoe but kept the padded lining from the new boot...


Gary's current reading...he waited three months from the library for this best seller...



So while at the library I picked up this three inch thick cookbook...



Siamese cherry tomatoes...


Dinner...

New recipe for me, Coconut milk and tofu curry.

Steak and corn for Gary.


No comments:

Post a Comment