Thursday, September 20, 2018

TBT


Breakfast...


 JT is allowed to stand up for a short period of time...


Looks like Devin is enjoying working on the box truck...


...and mopping as usual...


Gary went to his orthopedic surgeon yesterday to have his pins removed...his foot decided to swell up just that morning...and yes clipping his toenails is on the agenda for this weekend.


TBT- Gary's cousin Beth sent us some photos that had belonged to her mom...I'm not sure why back in the day photos were so darn little...


Back photos are my favorite...plus I loved the dress I was wearing...hair style pretty much the same...not sure what year that was...my elbow looked good!


My little monsters💙💙💙


Dinner...

Salad

Chicken, brown rice noodles, zucchini and okra.




No comments:

Post a Comment