Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Glad we don't live in the Carolina's cause it looks like they are going to get hit hard😪

I sent this photo to Stacy this morning since she recommended the blow dryer I just bought. So you might think I'm just showing off my new purchase, but no, I'm so excited I can now blow dry my hair again!


The twin is driving our old truck while his gets it's new engine.


He was coming over to our house to run conduit from the house to our water pump...he even got Gary out there to help.


Yep JT is still on a diet...not sure what that is!


I hung out at the House of Time getting mom a new battery for her very old Timex watch. The owner said it was time for mom to get a new watch!


Quick dinner...

Ham, corn on the cobb, salad and asparagus.


No comments:

Post a Comment