Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Wednesday

My view this morning...see the tiny moon?


 This was the twin's view...


So...Gary had his stitches removed today and we got to see the reconstruction.  We are very pleased with how straight his toes are.  The pins will stay in place for another two weeks, also no getting his foot wet. The one pin that is sticking up was pushed back down and we are to do that as well if any of them pop up.


The stitch removal procedure hurt! The nurse was surprised Gary had all his toes repaired as she said most people only have one or two done at a time.


New boot...no weight on the toes for another four weeks.


I went to physical therapy this afternoon. My range of motion is at 102 needs to go to 130. My physical therapist was pleased with my progress and told me to keep up the good work!


Dinner...

Salad

Mac and cheese with ground beef and peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment