Friday, November 8, 2013

TGIF


Since my bosses were nice enough to give me the day off (Gator Homecoming) the mechanic took the afternoon off and we drove to Ormond Beach to pick out our granite slab for our kitchen counter.

The salesman gave us a tour and educated us about granite. Of course he has granite in his kitchen and loves it. This is the slab we picked out. The sun was shining on this piece so it was hard to get a good picture.
Took a little sample home. :)
On the way home I was bored so I took I took some road pictures, mostly I was looking for palm trees.




 Seems like everyone in Florida wants to plant them.




We got home it time to make dinner...
Fried shrimp, bake potato and a salad.
Salad and a bake potato with roasted tomatoes, eggplant and garlic.


No comments:

Post a Comment