Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sunday

I am welcoming in November...Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday...all you can eat and no gifts to think about.
These three little turkeys were given to me by my mother-in-law...she used them for her Thanksgiving table decoration when her kids were little.
 I have been borrowing the mechanic's new LED light...so he bought me my own.
 ...and even hung it on a chain so I could carry it around my wrist...his is always in his pocket.
My son's purebred Florida native "Green Fly Orchid"  has blooms on it.  He found it at Paines Prairie.
 It's a miniature so the blooms are very hard to see, plus they are a light greenish yellow.
 Someone's grand-kids were having fun down south!
 Connor is enjoying his first bumper car ride.
Dinner...
Fried chicken, kale with potatoes and a salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment