Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sunday

I was under the weather yesterday...so I mostly stayed in bed...I enjoyed several cups of tea with honey.
...I did get up and make me a split pea soup as the mechanic only grills.
 The deer were out in the Pecan grove this morning.

 As I feel 100% better today...I started getting ready for Thanksgiving by washing the good dishes and wine glasses.

Meanwhile my granddaughter was busy making decorations with her other grandma.
Nice to see that safety is a priority with my granddaughter.
 Connor is enjoying his snow crabs.
Connor's grand-grandmother DeDe would love to have a tennis player in the family as she was an avid  tennis lover.
Dinner...turnips with their greens.

These almost look like black and white pictures. I am glad we aren't having tornadoes like some parts of the country.


No comments:

Post a Comment