Monday, February 25, 2013

Rainy Monday

Another cool tree picture from pinterest.

It has been a rainy Monday, not much happening today.  

Thought you might like to know what the mechanic is reading these days.  Well, he is on a Pat Conroy binge. 



He started with South of Broad and liked it so much he reread Beach Music.  He then had me order him the Prince of Tides.  I, of course have read all three, as I love Pat Conroy.

I have just finished listening to Let the Great World Spin.  It was great.  Lots of different people's lives (all in New York City)  and how the author ties them all together. God, what a mind it takes to do that. 


Since that was such a heavy story, I am now listening to Everyone Worth Knowing, a trashy novel that I am loving.  It is by the author of The Devil Wears Prada.



Dinner tonight...


 Chicken thighs, millet & brown rice soba noodles, corn and string beans.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment