Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I am so busy at work, the little things keep me going...like my 10:00 tea break...

My son give me this cup.  It was made for him but he said pink was more my color than his.
Yes, that is a typewriter next to the my cup.  I use it at work to type forms.  Our 22 year old temp had never used one until I showed her how it works...her opinion...they are useless.

My favorite teas are...


I transport the tea in my 25 year old one cup thermos bottle. The inside is made of glass.  It keeps liquids hot all day, unlike the stainless steel you buy today.


My son and his boss brought me some grapefruit after work.  They said they had a hard time finding people who like grapefruit.  Lucky for them I love them.  I will probably juice them as they give me so many.



Dinner tonight...


Barbecue pork chop, potatoes, kale and a salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment