Thursday, February 7, 2013

Orchids and Food

My third orchid bloom...I was in a hurry this morning (had to get to work) so the picture is blurry. But I have learned outside pictures turn out better!


I like this one because it has several stems. I never had one of my plants with more than one stem. More stems more flowers.


The large ceder trees were planted by the mechanic and his twin when we first bought our property. They were little 2 inch seedlings. They are now about 30 to 40 feet tall.  We have lived here for 36 years and have seen many changes.  We were the the young people...now we are the old timers!



The airport this morning...



Dinner tonight...


Barbecue pork chop, broccoli with Parmesan cheese, potatoes with butter and garlic and a salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment