Wednesday, February 19, 2020

WEDNESDAY


Yesterday went from foggy and cool in the morning to a beautiful evening...


Early morning muffin making for Gary...


I call these Connor's muffins cause I original made them for him.  They have since become Gary's go to breakfast along with a banana. I still make them for Connor when he visits.  Addie used to only eat the chocolate chips and leave the rest but now she eats the whole muffin. 😁 I blame Stacy for me adding the chocolate chips as the recipe called for raisins...cause she made her dad banana bread with chocolate chips and since then Gary thinks all baked goods should have them.








Enjoying a new tea...


Sweeter than I usually like but a nice change...


I'm also enjoying watching a WaWa going up where the old Rhodes Furniture store used to be. I wouldn't have ever known what a WaWa was if I hadn't seen one in Tampa. I feel a little silly saying that name. 😏


The boys made me go on the tool truck to check out this $300 stand up flash light! I guess after us not having power for 18 hours they figured I might be interested. I think candles will work fine and cheaper.


Dinner...

my salad
forgot to take a photo of dinner


No comments:

Post a Comment