Sunday, February 9, 2020

Sunday


So...the wind storm we had the other day left us without power for 18 hours! So I had plenty of time to clean the pool and yard.


good job if i say so myself

True love is making the wife's coffee on the grill's side burner...

i don't think Gary has ever had a cup of coffee

Added filling up a gas can at the Race Way for the first time ever to my resume.  We cranked up the generator.


Meanwhile the grandchildren and their parents are out in Colorado skiing...


From Stacy's snap-chats it looks like they are having beautiful skiing weather.





Looks like plenty of snow...


I think this is one of my grandchildren but I'm not really sure..I'll take Stacy's word for it.


Meanwhile Chris is having his house painted...




Dinner...

salad, ham, half a sweet potato and half a regular potato

cauliflower and potato soup for my lunch next week

No comments:

Post a Comment