Sunday, February 23, 2020

SUNDAY


Not sure what was on fire...it was put out quickly.


Devin sent me this photo after he and his wife skydived. This was to show me they lived thru it!

i told him i didn't approve
😱
30 seconds of pure terror
they look like they enjoyed it

Connor got contact lenses...Good-looking either way I say...


Chris and I went shopping at Whole Foods. Since Lucky's closed we are looking for another place to shop.  I guess we will be seeing more of these electrical charging stations as electric cars become more popular.


We had Whole Foods sushi for lunch...


Pretty flower from Chris' yard.


Left a chicken in the slow cooker...

before

after
paprika gives it the roasted color

Dinner...

chicken, potatoes, carrots and onions


salad




No comments:

Post a Comment