Thursday, February 6, 2020


Gary's walking is getting better...next week we were told to bring a cane...time to get rid of the walker!


Not sure what Devin is doing...I think making a sign for himself...but I do know most technician's are very creative...I see Elvin in the corner on his phone 😀


Gainesville had some high winds this afternoon...a tree came down behind the shop on our fence...
Elvin, Devin and Chris said they could fix it...we will see...



I've resisted buying these reusable silicone containers as I prefer glass...but as much food as I bring the boys for lunch glass is not always easy. I will continue to use glass for my food 😊


Dinner...

salad


I may just stop food pictures 😩

leftover spaghetti sauce over rice noodles and garlic bread
it's been in the 80's this week
going down to the 30's after this windy rainstorm

No comments:

Post a Comment