Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Wednesday


Gary and I spent three hours at my orthopedic surgeon today (Dr. Dell is always running late). Rained most of the time we were there.


Dr. Dell was pleased with my progress and gave me the green light to aggressively work to get my range of motion back.

Along with me doing physical therapy I have to massage the scar to brake up scar tissue.  Gary has volunteered to help me with that part as he is a great masseuse



My new exercise toy...


...and Gary is my very mean coach (pushing me to help me get my arm back)!



Cool wheels on a customer's truck...


Near my computer I keep the shells Addie found from the driveway from her previous home. Unfortunately, the new house doesn't have shells for a driveway😠😥



I forgot to post this photo of Gary with his "I voted" sticker yesterday...



Dinner...

Chicken strips, tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, beans and brown rice stir-fry.

Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment