Friday, August 10, 2018


I have to wear my elbow support all the time even in bed...but I did need a little breather and I did want to wash my arm...mom says they did a lousy  job sewing me up, but it's a good thing I'm always cold so I'll be okay with long sleeves! Her knee replacement scar is really very nice.


Gary says I'm healing good.  I wonder how long the bruising will last. My hand hurts worse than the elbow so far.


The bruising in my palm really makes holding on to objects painful.


Sometime when I feel sorry for myself I look at Gary's arms  and wonder how he does it.


He is on a prednisone pack for these two lumps on his wrist...




I've been following Seth Godin's blog for awhile now. He writes a short blog post daily. This is a sample of what he writes.  Check his blog out HERE

The wrong bus

Your first mistake was getting on the A53 bus, the one that goes crosstown instead of to where you're going.
Mistakes like this happen all the time.
The big mistake, though, the one that will cost you, is staying on that bus.
I know it wasn't easy to get on the bus. I know you got a seat. I know it's getting dark outside. But you're on the wrong bus, and staying on the wrong bus won't make it the right bus.
If you really want to get where you set out to go, you're going to have to get off the wrong bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment