Monday, August 20, 2018

Sunday


Yesterday Gary and I drove down to visit the grand-children and their parents to check out their new house...We love their new home.


Gary loved the new couch!








The breakfast nook...


Connor's room...


Aunt Nancy dropped by to visit and check out my broken elbow and wish me well...


Addie had my phone most of the time we were there...


She likes the zoom feature...(I still can't reach my face for hair and makeupšŸ˜but I have learned to floss!)


We had lunch at the Fresh Kitchen...You create your own bowl by picking out what you want.

Me-sweet potato noodles, mushrooms, tofu and kale salad 


Addie-sweet potato noodles, broccoli and steak.


Connor-sweet potato noodles, mushrooms and steak.
Gary had the steak as well and said it was the best.

Just got this snap chat from Stacy...Addie enjoying her parents soaker tub...


Dinner...

Salad

Spanish rice and chicken.


No comments:

Post a Comment