Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Wednesday

There's no place like home...


Gary didn't have to stay overnight after his foot reconstruction surgery...this is what they did...break, fuse and put a plate on his big toe. Cut tendons and straighten by placing pins in his other toes.  The  pins will be removed in two weeks.


This photo taken several hours after surgery...Gary said his nurse Tiffany was the best post-op nurse he has ever had. We did have to wait awhile for his blood pressure to come down ( normal for Gary).


The twin waited with me and after he left I sat outside and treated myself to a fancy coffee and the warmth of the day as I was freezing.


I did have to fend off a very hungry squirrel...I guess some people can't read...


Today, Gary is doing very well...




Meanwhile, Chris sent me these photo's from his day at the shop...Devin treated everyone to steak hoagies...he likes to cook!






Read while waiting for Gary...


Dinner...

Salad

Califlower, onion and cherry tomatoes.

Chicken and potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment