Sunday, August 5, 2018

Sunday

So.......I'm back......After three weeks with mom and Dom I returned to Gary yesterday!


Mom is doing fantastic! What a remarkable woman she is.


This was taken only a few hours after her knee replacement surgery...


She was a trooper doing her exercises...her target range of motion was 120 degrees. 


The first week after surgery her range was 103.  She has now surpassed her target range and is at 123!


All the doctors and her physical therapist are amazed at her progress!


Me...I had surgery Wednesday and I am doing well...the hard cast comes off (I hope) Wednesday and will have to wear a soft cast and start physical therapy myself.  I really miss my right hand!

At the ER

Broken elbow but thankful no broken knee.

Everything is hard to do with one hand.

After surgery elevation was the answer for the swelling.

My knee and calf muscle hurts more than my elbow.


This morning sitting in my happy spot.
I loved receiving Addie's get well card!



Gary was very happy to have me back...Dinner...One left handed dinner...

Salad

Bake chicken with our homegrown okra, potatoes, onions, garlic and tomatoes.
My view this morning.
Thank you to everyone for their prayers and well wishes and offers to helpπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

No comments:

Post a Comment